Tuesday, February 5, 2008

And the name that said on him was ZUDA!!!!

Starfish is live on Zuda comics!!! http://zudacomics.com. Vote early, vote...uhhh... once. Last July they announced this whole Zuda thing.... about June, the month just before, I was a little fed up by submitting to normal print comics and never actually seeing anything materialize. I decided to self-publish Starfish on the web. I was starting to gather information on what dimensions I should reformat my pages so that they would appear better on a computer screen when the launch of Zuda was announced and the now famous 4:3 aspect ratio was put into place... it was really strange how all of that worked out. Anyway, some retooling and I finally got to submit just before New Year's... pretty soon after, I was accepted and informed I would be competing in February's contest. Here it is...now it's official. Starfish, she be published!

No comments: